Sunday, January 10, 2010

Saturday, January 9th

Well, what a day!.

On a personal note, I received a phone call from my daughter this morning.  It appeared that Ed's great grandson was going to make his entrance into this world 4 weeks early.  As I type this, I am sitting in a waiting room at MatSu Regional Hospital.  It's probably going to be a while, but after a harried morning, I caught a flight back to Alaska.  I'm just thankful to have arrived here before he did! 

Now, onto what you came here for --

I saw dad for a few fleeting moments, as I was on my way to the airport.  He was pooped!  He had just completed 3 hours of therapy.  We got to say our goodbyes, though, and in person!  Thanks to Gina for getting me there!

I really don't have any news to report, as I wasn't there, but the few times I talked to him, he was in good spirits, anxious for baby boy's arrival.

Hope you all had a great day --

Leslie :)

1 comment:

  1. To the great-grandpa:
    Ed, I know why you're back in the hospital. You love having all those nurses to pinch!
    Thinking of you and cheering for you,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete